It’s that time again… BACK TO SCHOOL! Don’t let your busy schedule and life stall your macro lifestyle! We all know Amazon is amazing, Amazon prime is the greatest, and let’s just all agree that Amazon Prime Now is the best thing EVER! You can literally hop on and pick macro friendly foods and in a short timeframe they will be delivered right to your door! I love it so much I want to share a few items you can quickly add to your cart to make a complete macro friendly dinner!
Sheet Pan Bake
This one is super simple and can be customized to your liking or to the options available at the time on Amazon Prime Now! Simply hop on Amazon Prime Now and go to the “shop by department” tab then select the “produce” option. Scroll through and select 3-5 different vegetables and add them to your cart! Then go back to the “shop by department” tab and select the “meat and seafood” option. Then do the same thing, scroll through and select your preference of meat. You can use any spices you have on hand to flavor. Then follow the directions below:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil.
- Prep the veggies: wash and cut veggies into quarters and small slices depending on type.
- Prep meat: If you ordered meat that comes in a large size like chicken or sausage then cut into cubes or slices. If you ordered shrimp there is no need to cut it smaller.
- Place all veggies and meat on the sheet pan. Pour olive oil and any seasoning on top then toss to evenly coat all everything.
- Place another sheet of foil lightly on top, do not seal around the sides of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven and take off top foil. Flip/mix all the veggies and meat around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp and tender and the meat is cooked through.
Make Your Own Salad
Okay here is another super simple customizable option to use with Amazon Prime Now. Go to the “shop by department” tab then select the “produce” option. Scroll through and select lettuce and a variety of different vegetables and add them to your cart! Then go back to the “shop by department” tab and select the “pantry” option. Then do the same thing, scroll through and select your preference of canned tuna, chicken, or even garbanzo beans. Don’t forget to make sure you have dressing and cheese, or you will have to add these to your cart too! Then follow the directions below:
- Wash all produce then cut up to desired size and toss in a bowl.
- Top with cheese.
- Drain canned meat or beans then add to salad.
- Finish with your choice of dressing and enjoy!
Don’t forget to use My Fitness Pal app to calculate the macros for the options you pick! If you want to know more about the My Fitness Pal app click here to check out my blog that’s all about it!
*I am not affiliated with Amazon or My Fitness Pal in any way.