Bobby’s Stuffed French Toast with Strawberries & Cream
12 pieces Sara Lee 45 Calorie whole wheat bread
6 tbs egg whites
1 cup skim milk
1 t ground cinnamon
1 t orange zest
1 t vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese
3/4 cup strawberries, sliced
1 tbs orange juice
1 t vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl whisk together the batter ingredients
2. In a small bowl place the filling ingredients and mix with mixer on low speed.
3. spread filling on half of the bread slices. Top with remaining 6 bread slices and press edges to seal
4. Heat griddle or pan over medium heat. Dip sandwiches in the batter for a few seconds on each side. Cook sandwiches until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
20g Protein, 2g Fat, 30g Carbs
* You can also serve with powdered sugar and syrup (not included in macros above) Also if you want to use butter instead of cooking spray add-in for that as well.
Instant Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
1lb 93% lean ground beef
1 large onion, finely chopped
4 cups chopped cabbage
5 cups beef broth
1 8oz can of tomato sauce
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
2 (14.5) cans petite diced tomatoes
1 cup uncooked brown rice
1. Put the instant pot on saute and brown the ground beef.
2. Once no longer pink add the onions for a few minutes.
3. Then dump the rest of the ingredients plus salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put the Instant pot on 15 minutes high pressure making sure the steam vent is sealed.
5. Once 15 minutes is up, then quick release and serve.
8 Servings (1 1/2 cups)
16g Protein, 4.5g Fat, 19g Carbs, 11.5g Fiber
Misty’s Strawberry Milkshake!
1/2 cup Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 skim milk
*You can also add protein powder and/or collagen powder to increase the protein.
Put everything in the blender and mix it up! Then ENJOY!
11g Protein, 2g Fat, 53g Carbs, 7g Fiber
Shredded Pork BBQ
Instant Pot Shredded BBQ Pork
1 package of Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
seasonings of choice
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Stubbs Original BBQ Sauce
1. Place all the ingredients in the Instapot. cook high pressure for 70 minutes and let it slow release for 15 minutes. 2. Shred the meat and mix with the liquid. (*Shredding tip….using a hand mixer to shred meat quickly)
22g Protein, 2g Fat, 7g Carbs
*I cooked Trader Joe’s frozen brown rice and steamed broccoli making this a super easy quick meal.
I hope everyone enjoys these recipes!! But WHY WAIT a whole month for some awesome recipes? Sign up for my email list and receive one great recipe a week!